Guest Welcome Team – greeting people as they arrive at church and helping as an usher to find seats and accommodate the needs of our guests.
– Worship Team (including sound board, video, lighting, and powerpoint operators) – if you're a gifted musician or vocalist and love the Lord, you can contact our Worship Leader to begin the process of helping in our Sunday Worship Services.
– Children's Ministries – helping in various ways with Children's Church on Sunday morning as a teacher, or assisting our teachers in their classes. You could also help with special events held throughout the year.
– Youth Ministries – assisting our Youth Pastors in reaching out to our Jr. and Sr. High young people as they make life changing decisions in this key time of their lives.
– Men's Ministries – helping to organize ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the men at our church.
– Women's Ministries – helping to organize ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the women at our church.
– Widows/Widowers Ministry – assisting our widows/widowers with tangible, loving assistance when a need or problem arises.
– Coffee Fellowship Ministry – providing the Coffee and Donuts that we enjoy every Sunday after our services.
– Sunday Morning Set-up/Duty Team – giving needed help for the setup that goes on every Sunday as, for example, our patio is transformed into a place of fellowship with the setting up of tables, canopies, and a coffee cart.
– Prayer Ministry – committing to pray for the emergency and special needs that arise in our church.
– Kitchen Team – providing food/meals for our church events.
– "Recycling God's Resources" Ministry – helping to match people with resources with people who need those very same resources.
– Disaster Relief Benevolent Team – determining the assistance that the church can give to people in an emergency situation.
– Financial Counseling Ministry – counseling those going through difficult financial times.
– Counting Team – helping to count the weekly offerings that our people graciously give.
– Office Volunteers – helping in our office when the need arises.
– Loft House Ministry – building and delivering Loft Houses to needy families in Mexico.
– Missions Team – coordinating the Missions endeavors at the church.
– Homeless Ministry Team – reaching out to the homeless people near our church.
– Physical Labor Assistance Team – assisting people in the church when extra hands are needed for a physical project.
– Landscaping Team – meeting periodically at the church to help keep our grounds looking great.
– Facilities Maintenance Team – meeting periodically at the church to help keep our building looking great.